Guide to Caring for Horse or Pony - The Pony Club
Dostupné na objednávku.
Looking after a horse or pony is hugely rewarding. It’s also a great responsibility, as he depends on us to safeguard his health, safety and general well being. If one is a first-time owner or carer, one may feel daunted at how much there is to learn, but everyone has to take that first step. As one progresses, one’ll find that we never stop learning and that always wanting to find out more is part of the fascination of caring for horses. If one is an experienced owner, it’s always good to review the way one does things.
- Caring for a Horse or Pony is the new name for one of The Pony Club’s longest lasting and most popular publications – Keeping a Pony at Grass
- Updated and revised with current ideas and practices
- Long-established and trusted for over 50 years
- Relevant and helpful for complete beginners as well as the more experienced owners
- Revised and rewritten by Carolyn Henderson with photographs by John Henderson
Carolyn Henderson is well known as an equine author and journalist, and is widely respected as one of the best in her field. She has owned, schooled and competed horses and ponies in showing, showjumping and dressage.
- Vazba: lepená
- Počet stran: 112
- Nakladatel: The Pony Club (15 Jan. 2015)
- Jazyk: angličtina
- ISBN-10: 1907279245
- ISBN-13: 978-1907279249
- Rozměry: 15.6 x 1 x 23.3 cm