Practical Horse Massage: Techniques for Loosening and Stretching Muscles - Renate Ettl
This full colour book by a professional horse physiotherapist is a complete introduction to horse massage. It is a book for everyone who wants to help their horses relax and regenerate after competitions or long rides: horses are very prone to muscular injuries and most owners are keen to keep them in good condition, free from unnecessary discomfort.
- The Horse’s Body
- Getting Horses Fit
- How Massage Can Help
- Massage Techniques
- Problem Areas
- Step-by-step massage techniques and easy-to-learn stretching exercises and other techniques put the subject into perspective. *
- “Treatment after competition” chapter explains how horses can be relaxed after exertion.
- Complimentary to Hotline To Your Horse, which focuses much more on pure massage and the physiology of the horse.
- Vazba: lepená
- Počet stran: 96
- Nakladatel: Cadmos Equestrian; Illustrated edition (21 Nov. 2002)
- Jazyk: English
- ISBN-10: 3861279037
- ISBN-13: 978-3861279037
- Rozměry: 16.5 x 1.1 x 24.1 cm